To send an email to any staff member, simply click on their name.
Chief Executive Officer
Mike brings extensive lobbying and strategic communications experience to AGC from both the private and public sectors. Before joining AGC he co-founded and co-managed two New Mexico-based lobbying firms that focused in the areas of sustainable economic development, public education, renewable energy, and tribal government issues. Mike’s firms worked closely with a wide range of private firms, public agencies, and non-profit organizations to design, implement, and evaluate public policy strategies and strategic communications plans, including government relations and community outreach.
Earlier in his career, Mike served as a government affairs director for a global information services corporation in Washington, DC, a writer with a business-to-business marketing firm in New England, and a public affairs specialist with a university public policy graduate school program. He began his own career after graduate school as a Presidential Management Intern with the United States Department of Health & Human Services. Mike has a master's degree in Public Management from the University of Maryland and a bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Connecticut. In 2015 Mike became CEO of AGC New Mexico.
Chief Executive Officer, New Mexico Education Foundation
Vicki joined AGC New Mexico in 1976 as the chapter’s secretary/receptionist. She then served as office manager and later as Director of Membership & Education. She was selected as Chief Executive Officer from a pool of forty qualified applicants on March 15, 1996 - 19 years to the day on which she was first hired.
Vicki’s numerous professional and civic accomplishments include:
- Elected as the first woman to serve as Chair of the National AGC Executive Leadership Council in 2010 (the ELC is a council of AGC chapter executives throughout the United States).
- Founding Board member – ACE Leadership High School
- Founding member- NM Apprenticeship & Training Assistance Act Advisory Committee
- Current Board Member - Unidos Project, Chair
- Former Chair – NM Workers’ Compensation Independent Medical Examiners Provider Selection Committee
- Past President - N.M. Society of Association Executives
- Former Board Member - Governor’s Recycling & Illegal Dumping Alliance; UNM Centennial Engineering Regional Leadership Committee; CNM Foundation Board
Vicki’s awards and recognition include the YWCA Women on the Move Award and a nomination by the NM Commission on the Status of Women for the Governor’s Award for Outstanding New Mexico Women. In 2007 she received AGC of America Chapter Executive of the Year Award. In 2009 she was honored by New Mexico Business Weekly with the Women of Influence Award and as a Top-Performing CEO for a Business Advocacy Nonprofit. Vicki earned a certification in Association Management through the Institute of Organizational Management at Notre Dame University. In 2015 Vicki Mora transitioned into CEO of the New Mexico Building Education Foundation.
Chief Operations Officer
Kelly reports to the Chief Executive Officer working closely to maintain and implement internal operations and member services.Responsibilities include:
- Maintains, and disseminates industry-wide information, and member communications.
- Coordinates Meetings and Special events.
- Evaluates current AGC communication vehicles, develops new product proposals, and oversees implementation of new initiatives.
- Manages website, CRM database, and Chapter membership services.
- Oversees development of membership recruiting and retention strategies.
She also manages the Membership program and provides administrative support to the chapter's directors. Kelly’s previous experience includes work for a home remodeling company and a granite company. A native of New Zealand, Kelly traveled back and forth to New Mexico throughout her childhood. She has called New Mexico home since 1999.
Director of Workforce Development, Safety & Health
A Journeyman Glazier, Estimator, Project Manager, Safety professional, Husband, Father to a 6-year-old teenage beauty, and a now the keeper of many pets; Michael joined AGC New Mexico in 2015. He earned his OSHA Scaffold Competent Person Instructors Certification in 2005, and renewed his OSHA 510, 511, and 500 Certificates in 2016, and is an NCCER Certified Instructor. For 20 years he worked in the construction industry in New Mexico as a Glazier, where he held roles including Project Manager and Estimator. He has been instructing the Glazing Apprenticeships in New Mexico since 2005 and continues to instruct the Glazier Program at AGC New Mexico. He is the President of a Rural Water Utility Association in New Mexico and proud to be the Workforce Development Director at AGC New Mexico.
Apprenticeship & NCCER Training Director
Ralph’s interest in the construction industry began in high school when he participated in AGC’s Construction Advancement Program. Now a Nationally Certified Master Trainer for the National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER), Ralph serves as the NCCER Sponsor Representative for AGC New Mexico.