To send an email to any staff member, simply click on their name.
Chief Executive Officer
Mike brings extensive lobbying and strategic communications experience to AGC from both the private and public sectors. Before joining AGC he co-founded and co-managed two New Mexico-based lobbying firms that focused in the areas of sustainable economic development, public education, renewable energy, and tribal government issues. Mike’s firms worked closely with a wide range of private firms, public agencies, and non-profit organizations to design, implement, and evaluate public policy strategies and strategic communications plans, including government relations and community outreach.
Earlier in his career, Mike served as a government affairs director for a global information services corporation in Washington, DC, a writer with a business-to-business marketing firm in New England, and a public affairs specialist with a university public policy graduate school program. He began his own career after graduate school as a Presidential Management Intern with the United States Department of Health & Human Services. Mike has a master's degree in Public Management from the University of Maryland and a bachelor's degree in Political Science from the University of Connecticut. In 2015 Mike became CEO of AGC New Mexico.
Chief Operations Officer
Kelly reports to the Chief Executive Officer working closely to maintain and implement internal operations and member services.Responsibilities include:
- Maintains, and disseminates industry-wide information, and member communications.
- Coordinates Meetings and Special events.
- Evaluates current AGC communication vehicles, develops new product proposals, and oversees implementation of new initiatives.
- Manages website, CRM database, and Chapter membership services.
- Oversees development of membership recruiting and retention strategies.
She also manages the Membership program and provides administrative support to the chapter's directors. Kelly’s previous experience includes work for a home remodeling company and a granite company. A native of New Zealand & New Mexico, Kelly traveled back and forth throughout her childhood. She calls New Mexico home.
Chief Executive Officer, New Mexico Education Foundation
Vicki joined AGC New Mexico in 1976 as the chapter’s secretary/receptionist. She then served as office manager and later as Director of Membership & Education. She was selected as Chief Executive Officer from a pool of forty qualified applicants on March 15, 1996 - 19 years to the day on which she was first hired.
Vicki’s numerous professional and civic accomplishments include:
- Elected as the first woman to serve as Chair of the National AGC Executive Leadership Council in 2010 (the ELC is a council of AGC chapter executives throughout the United States).
- Founding Board member – ACE Leadership High School
- Founding member- NM Apprenticeship & Training Assistance Act Advisory Committee
- Current Board Member - Unidos Project, Chair
- Former Chair – NM Workers’ Compensation Independent Medical Examiners Provider Selection Committee
- Past President - N.M. Society of Association Executives
- Former Board Member - Governor’s Recycling & Illegal Dumping Alliance; UNM Centennial Engineering Regional Leadership Committee; CNM Foundation Board
Vicki’s awards and recognition include the YWCA Women on the Move Award and a nomination by the NM Commission on the Status of Women for the Governor’s Award for Outstanding New Mexico Women. In 2007 she received AGC of America Chapter Executive of the Year Award. In 2009 she was honored by New Mexico Business Weekly with the Women of Influence Award and as a Top-Performing CEO for a Business Advocacy Nonprofit. Vicki earned a certification in Association Management through the Institute of Organizational Management at Notre Dame University. In 2015 Vicki Mora transitioned into CEO of the New Mexico Building Education Foundation