AGC New Mexico members participate in the Chapter’s Environmental, Health and Safety committee and subcommittees. This vital group of safety professionals, collaborate to develop Best Practice Guidelines, share lessons learned, discuss regulatory updates and letters of interpretation from Federal sources such as OSHA, EPA and DOT/PHMSA.
2016 Safety Monthly Committee Calendar
We offer a variety of resources for our members regarding the following areas:
- Safety Excellence
- Risk Management
- Contractor Compliance
- AGC of America Safety and Health Newsletter. Receive the latest news and updates by joining AGC's Safety and Health E-Forum.
- AGC Safety and Health Conference. Join more than 150 industry professionals and participate in the development of regulatory and legislative activity on both a national and local levels, assist in the development and creation of new safety training programs and products and hear the latest initiatives from OSHA and other industry experts at this semi-annual conference.
- AGC Safety Publications & Products. AGC offers more than 100 safety products, such as videos, publications and training designed to improved safety and health on construction job sites.
- National Safety Training. AGC provides a variety of safety and health training courses for the construction industry. Our classes, which are offered live and online, offer participants instruction and training that will allow them to return to their firms understanding the paramount function safety plays in the workplace.
- AGC Safety Awards. AGC recognizes contractor members for excellence in safety through two Awards Programs: the Construction Safety Excellence Awards (CSEA) and the National AGC Safety Awards (NASA).