Economic Outlook Presentation - Ken Simonson & Gary Tonjes
The construction industry plays a powerful role in sustaining economic growth, in addition to producing structures that add to our productivity and quality of life. There are indications that 2016 will be an improved year for some types of construction in Albuquerque.
- Download Ken's bio - HERE
- Download Gary's full bio - HERE
AGC produces a variety of materials and resources for tracking construction economic information to help contractors, owners and the public learn what is happening in regard to construction costs.
AGC Members can contact our office for a copy of Ken Simonson’s presentation and State Fact Sheets.
- The Data DIGest: weekly 1-page email - subscribe now
- monthly press releases: spending; PPI; national, state, metro employment state and metro data, fact sheets
- AGC/CFMA - Construction Financial Management Conference – November 4-6, 2015
- Free Webinar: AIA, CMD – November 19, 2015
- Albuquerque Economic Development (AED) Quarterly Investors’ Luncheon – December 10, 2015