Lean Construction Education Program
The Lean Construction Education Program consists of seven courses designed for general managers, construction managers, project managers, and superintendents.
Those who successfully complete the seven Lean courses may submit for the CM-Lean designation. (Apply to take the CM Lean Exam by clicking Here)
- 4/3/17 (8am - 12pm) Unit 1 | Variation in Production Systems - A four-hour in-seat course about “Variation” – when things on the project do not go as planned. We look at the root causes of variation and learn how to reduce it.
- 4/5/17 (8am - 12pm) Unit 2 | Pull in Production - A four-hour in-seat course about “Pull Production” which leads to reliable workflow.
- 4/10/17 (8am -12pm) Unit 3 | Lean Workstructuring - A four-hour in-seat course introducing the “Last Planner System” developed by the Lean Construction Institute to plan projects in a way that produces reliable workflow.
- 4/12/17 (8am-12pm) Unit 4 | The Last Planner® System - A four-hour in-seat course completing the study of the Last Planner System and showing how to conduct make-ready and weekly work planning sessions.
- 4/15/17 (8am-5pm) Unit 5 | Lean Supply Chain and Assembly - An eight-hour in-seat course explaining Lean supply chain and assembly.
- 4/17/17 (8am-12pm) Unit 6 | Lean Design and Pre-construction - A four-hour in-seat course introducing value-based leadership, Lean in the design process, and relational contracting.
- 4/22/17 (8am-5pm) Unit 7 | Problem-solving Principles and Tools - A seven-hour in-seat course on a team approach in overcoming challenges with useful tools to support the problem-solving process.
Andy Lee, owner of LeeCon General Contractor, LLC
Andy is approved by AGC of America to facilitate the Lean Construction Education Program. Andy has over 35 years of experience in the construction industry. Andy’s roles of a carpenter, assistant superintendent, safety coordinator, superintendent, project manager, estimator, and business owner have given him a clear perspective of the challenges faced by all members of the construction team.
Just Released - Click on the link below to complete the free online introductory course to the AGC Lean Construction Education Program:
- Student's are responsible for purchasing and downloading the LEAN Unit 1 book prior to class. (Download Unit 1 HERE) (Download Unit 2 HERE) (Download Unit 3 HERE) (Download Unit 4 HERE) (Download Unit 5 HERE) (Download Unit 6 HERE) (Download Unit 7 HERE)
- You'll need an electronic reader, smart phone, or laptop that can be brought to class with the Kindle App downloaded from Amazon. (Download the FREE Kindle Reader App)
AGC Career Center
Albuquerque, NM 87102
|Lean Unit 1 (AGC Member)||$ 260.00|
|Lean Unit 2 (AGC Member)||$ 260.00|
|Lean Unit 3 (AGC Member)||$ 260.00|
|Lean Unit 4 (AGC Member)||$ 260.00|
|Lean Unit 5 (AGC Member)||$ 335.00|
|Lean Unit 6 (AGC Member)||$ 285.00|
|Lean Unit 7 (AGC Member)||$ 335.00|
|Full 7 Unit Course (AGC Member)||$ 1,795.00|
|Lean Unit 1 (Non-Member)||$ 360.00|
|Lean Unit 2 (Non-Member)||$ 360.00|